Wednesday 25 September 2013

Empties/ Products I've Used Up #1


Heya!!!!

So it seems to me that empties are very popular in both blog and youtube world so I collected all the products that I've used up over the last couple of months to review to you guys.

So... lets get to the trash ... i meant empties :P



 So I'll start off with face


1)
Coles Baby Wipes 80pieces - $2.50 

An in expensive essential in my dorm room! Its really useful to wipe my face and hands, remove my make up, whip my table (no kidding! lolz) and more!

2) Hazelline Snow moisturizing cream

An Asian drugstore facial moisturizer and whitener that i love and have been using for years . Its really thick and heavy so i prefer to use this at night . The consistency feels like thick clumps of snow true to its name. Also cause its a whitening cream a little goes a long way as I made the mistake of slandering alot on my face making me look as pale as Casper the friendly ghost as it leaves a white caste on your face. However overnight your skin will absorb the moisturizer and the whiteness will disappear the next morning .

3) Estee Lauder Soft Clean foaming cleanser

Favorite facial wash! I have gone trough tubes of this. This is also my Mums favorite facial wash. It is on the pricier side but for face i rather spend more as ... well you need to look after your face.

4)  mario badescu alpha grapefruit cleansing lotion (sample)

Receive a this sample first time i went to Mecca Maxima. I really love this cleanser. I use this on a cotton pad after i finish removing my make up with make up remover and wipes, if i am wearing heavier make up I'll go trough my face especially my eyes and it removes a whatever is left over on my face including stubborn eyeliners.

5) lancome bi facil eye makeup remover

Gosh! This thing brings back memories of when i went to the Michelle Phan Melbourne meet up organized by Lancome last year! I won a contest organized by Pop beauty so i got a free ticket, alot of Lancom goodies, and of cause meeting Michelle Phan! Yup best night ever!!

Also that was the first time i ever tried Lancom products!

Of all the goodies that I received, this was my most favorite item. Its basically a oil free make up remover and I LOVE THIS! I hate make up remover that has an oily residue on so this one was really nice to use!

I am definitely going to repurchase this one day ... when i have the money to splurge :D

  


6) Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Body Wash

I love Crabtree & Evelyn! Its probably my favorite bath and body shop!

This body wash is great for for relaxing! It smells like peppermint (i forgot to mention this in my Video), lavender and the salty breezy ocean (yup sounds weird but it actually smells really nice!)

This is one of my top 5 scents from Crabtree & Evelyn and i have tried almost everything from the La Source range.

7) Crabtree & Evelyn Iris Body Butter

Iris is a really unique scent! It has this rustic flowery and sorta green earthy scent ( and i usually am not a fan of anything that smells earthy).

When i smell this i think of the English country site (which i dream of someday visiting). I think of fresh woodsy flowers. yah i love this scent! also one of my top 5 scent from Crabtree & Evelyn.

The body butter itself is really nice, thick and luxurious. I really like this for the Autumn and Winter times when my skin gets really dry and I'll sadder a good lot of this on my body.

The scent last quiet long and even transfer on my cloths (my pajamas smells so nice ;P).

Funny thing... before me and my mum even smell it we knew we wanted to buy it as the packaging of the jar was so nice (so was the price >.<") and vintage looking. The container holds alot of products so you are getting for what you are paying as it took me almost a year to use it up!

8) Lush Charity Pot

I am not a fan of the charity pot. Sorry Lush but this was definitely a miss for me. Its suppose to smell like cocoa butter but to me it smell like nuts mix with chlorine. Good thing i got the $2 sample.


9) + 10) L'oreal Shampoo and Conditioner

A good in expensive drugstore shampoo conditioner. My whole family buy them whenever Watson has them on sale.

11)  lush american cream (sample)

Tip for you lush lovers is to always ask sample (which they will happily give) if you want to try a new product but unsure on how you'll like it.


American Cream is a musky creamy vanilla scented conditioner. It is not as thick as how i usually will think a conditioner to be but it does the job of conditioning my hair. I put this on the ends of my hair after I shampoo. I also love how the scent stays in my hair!

I am planing to purchase this when i next go to lush the next time!  
 

12) lush cynthia sylvia stout (sample)

Ok so i have gone trough countless samples of this shampoo to know that I can't live without it! yup no joke the sample that you see in the picture is probably my third sample of that shampoo...

So i currently do have it (just a small size) in my shower caddy.

I really like how this just makes my scalp feel really clean! I don't use this every day though.. just once a week to treat my hair to something nice and natural. 

Also this reduce the oiliness in my hair. The scent will be a hit or a miss to some as its very herbal (even thought its called a "beer shampoo" :P) and reminds me of the Chinese Medicine hall that I used to follow my dad whenever we go there to buy tea or Chinese herbs.

Also the Lush guy recommended it to me for if you have thick hair.  


13) Estee Lauder Pleasures (sample)

Ok so i have ALOT of this Estee Lauder Pleasures perfume samples as my mum always get them when she buys her skincare from Estee Lauder.

I've gone trough 2 little bottles over the past month.

Its a very strong, heavy and mature floral scent. 

Its an all time favorite floral scent as this is one of the perfume that i ever used.



Ok so that's my empties and now  i need to go and take out the trash and recycle some of the other stuff .

Also if you want to see me ramble about my empties on my Youtube channle check it out here :D




Let me know if you have ever tried any of the product mentioned.

Till next time

~oxox rotan~












No comments:

Post a Comment