Tuesday 9 April 2013

#NOTD (Nail of the day): Edgy Tiffany Blue Modern Fench Manicure


 
A sweet colour with a hint of edginess 


Heya!

So i usually don't do my nails unless i feel like it as i usually don't have the patience or time.

Today after class i somehow just feel like giving my nails a bit of color so i took out my two favorite nail polish from essence and for the first time in MONTHS i gave myself a manicure.

I may not be neat when it comes to painting my nails but i am happy with the outcome of this nail polish therapy.

 

The Tiffany Blue color in 53 You Belong To Me is of all of the nail polish i own my favorite as not only does it look sweet and the name remind me of that Taylor Swift song but it also remind me of my mum and how when we go window shopping we will stare at the windows of the Tiffany & Co store admiring the display.
What's more my favorite colour is blue!

At the tip of my nails with the help of some tape i place the 85 Galactic black which is a black polish with silver sparkles to give this nail look an edge! as nice and sweet the Tiffany Blue nail polish looks on its own i somehow find it a bit plain so result of this edgier looking french manicure!


This are unfortunately the older Essence nail polish bottles so i am not so sure where find them now that they are discontinued.

Other than that i love the formula of essence nail polish and i have recently pick few essence items at Target!

Look out for that Haul or Review soon!

What do you think of this Nail of the day?


~oxox rotan~

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6983875/?claim=dw47f3wzf9e">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 





No comments:

Post a Comment